7 months ago
Take In Time: 7:35 AM
Dismissal Time: 2:50 PM
Telephone Line: 706-864-3254
Fax Line: 706-864-2103
*New Student Registration is completed at
LCSS Central Office
Contact Nicki Chester for Appointment
After School Care
Contact Lumpkin County Parks & Recreation for information regarding the After-School Program. Address: 365 Riley Road Dahlonega, Georgia 30533 Phone: 706-864-3622
Students are marked tardy after 8:00 AM.
Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
over 2 years ago
Lead Children to Educational Success.
The vision of Lumpkin County Elementary School is to develop responsible, lifelong learners by providing an educational environment that challenges all students to reach their full potential.
- Every child should have an emotionally and physically secure learning environment where each individual is respected through honesty, sincerity, and fairness.
- Student learning and achievement are the basis of all educational decisions by faculty, students, parents, and community members.
- Individual learning styles should be addressed for students to reach their full potential.
- Faculty should be supported by continuous learning opportunities to develop best practices for reaching each individual student.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
Parent/Student PowerSchool Access
about 1 year ago
To log onto the PowerSchool website, please go to
Student/Parent InstructionsFor the student account, the username is the student's 10-digit GTID # and the password is the last 4 digits of their social security number. A student's GTID # can be found on the inside cover of their agenda/handbook.
Customizable Parent Account Login:Parents may also log on using the same information given above. However, if you'd like to create a customized parent account with more functions, click on the "Create Account" tab. For the customized account, you will claim student(s) by using the student's 10-digit GTID # followed by a lowercase "p" as the username. The password will still be the last 4 digits of their social security number.
With a customized account, you may create the username and password of your choice; sign up for notifications (daily, weekly, or monthly) on your child’s grades as they’re updated by teachers; see student attendance and teacher comments; view Georgia LDS testing data; and easily contact your child's teachers. If you have more than one child you can view under one account!
8 months ago
Welcome to the 2017- 2018 school year. I am so excited to be the principal of Lumpkin County Elementary School this year. My goal is for your child to be challenged each day while enjoying learning. Lumpkin County Elementary is a great school with excellent teachers and students. If I can ever be of assistance, please email or call me. I know that by working together, we can make this year a wonderful experience for your child.